On this community call, Jeff discusses our ideas on team-based content enhancements, assignments for our contributors who need ideas, the summer workshop series on Agile Marketing, and a special thank…Read More
On this community call, Jeff shares some of the great resources that have been released this week by the community. These include new articles from Megan Zander, Ira Apfel, Jeff Julian, and Amanda Todorovich.
Also, we will be launching the Enterprise Marketer Podcast (non-conference edition) next week with a new format that includes you! Rather than continuing with the typical interview format, we want to do a "co-hosted" show are a particular topic for that week. This new format allows you and Jeff to be on the podcast, or you and someone else. We will do quick introductions, then go on to an open conversation about the topic. Should be fun. Shoot me a direct message on Slack if you would like to participate in one of the first shows.
- Two podcasts episodes have been released recently, which were interviews with Andy Crestodina and Andrew Davis. Check out these shows and more at: https://enterprisemarketer.com/podcasts/enterprise-marketer-podcast-conference/
- Based on our review of analytics, the podcasts will move to a once-a-week schedule, rather than two per week. It was just too hard to keep up with as a listener, and we don't want to force people to get behind on their podcasts.
- We have moved into the data and logic construction phase of the new events system we are building for EnterpriseMarketer.com. During this stage, we are pulling data in for clubs and organizations in the US, UK, and Canada. If you live in any of these countries, we would love your help in finding the best of the best in your local market and at a national level. More information will be made available on Slack for these opportunities.
- We will be launching our new DivvyHQ platform in the next few weeks for contributors on the site. We need authors, editors, prominent thinkers, and reviewers. If you would like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next community call will be on Friday, December 16th at 9:00 am CST for those that can join u